May 25, 2011

With you.

Pretty little thing..
I am in love with the way you show me support. And how you make me smile, and show a smile that I always kept hidden inside. See? I'm in love with your heart. You always know what to say. And when I am feeling like all the world is on my shoulders, you come and hold it for me. You always make each moment perfect. You never let me know when you're hurt. But why I feel it? I'm in love with the way that you talk. You just smile and light up a fire inside.

You just keep quiet and make me miss you, and need you. And then.. you break the silence saying you love me. But you hurt me.. much than you will ever get to know. Why? Because.. I can have you only in my dreams. Even if you're with me. Your absence feeds my heart with longing. Your presence.. always missed..

I'm in love with way that you're beautiful. I'm in love with your way to make me feel loved. Who are you? What are you? I am in love with your touch, even if I don't feel it… I'm in love with the way you say I love you. You say it when it's needed.

I cry. Because you.. and me.. are far away. Who doesn't? Everynight, and every day, I can't think of anything but you. You raptured my mind. Floating… yes, I am. But. You. Just make me. And I know.. that day when we will go out, on streets, holding hands, with the wind in our hair, playing with it, and the sun rays will gently make us shine together… will be two stars, shining on daylight…

A love without end… a love who grows strong… a love which make us lose control of hearts… I'm in love with they way you're just not right. And I'm in love with the way you admit you was wrong. And I am in love with the way that you tell your friends you love me. And I am in love with the way that you trust me.

And I want you to know that I don't care what people think. I am in love with you. I swear, I'm in love with the way you're so nice. I'm in love with the things that you do. I am in love with the way that we come so far in this relationship.. it's so nice.

I will respect what you do, forever. I will love you through everything. I will gave you all you need. Ask me time, you'll have all you need. Ask me space, I will make sure you will have it. I promised forever, and it's a promise I intend to keep.

Who says that relationships does not last years? I am in love with the way we make love. I am in love with every breathe you take. I live because you live. I am alive because you brought life back into me. I am at your feets. Everything I do, I do it for you.

Sometimes we rush it and sometimes we fall. The way we go on, it's something that no one can do. You try to hide, I know you do. But I just can't hide my love for you. The world just dissapears when you around me.

We'll stay in this together. And if one of us will ever fall… the other will fall too.

No comments:

Post a Comment