May 25, 2011

This is who I really am.

Look at me again. What you see? A crack of smile. A piece of heart. A shadow of sight. What I’ve done? I put myself on the death line. I tried to make good, and all I did was wrong. It all turned against me. The love I’ve give has returned to me double, but as hate. The tears I’ve cried, came back same way, as hits. What’s left of me? A hole. You can look at me, but you will see on the other side, you’ll see through me. I became nothing. I don’t know where I belong. I try to find a place, and all I get is rejection. Ignorance. Maybe I don’t realise what I’ve done. I want to leave. Far away. Leave all behind. Broke that crack of smile left. Smash that piece of heart and make the ghost disappear. Go on the other side. I just want to forget. I am nothing. For no one. Who really cares? Who ever saw between this mask I wear? Did they ever saw my really face? No… never. I wonder if they ever saw my cheeks.. full of scars.. left behind by the cold tears, which frozen in my eyes, because of the cruelty of you people, and made wounds on my face… my lips. They are dried. I tried so much to make you all listen. I talked. And I talked. But it was like you all were deaf. Or.. maybe I was mute. Maybe I just thought I can speak, but I never made a sound. Yes. I think this is it. I will never find a place for me. A place where I can be myself. I will always need to wear the mask. I am fooling everybody. But this is what I need to do. I will never know what is happines. I will never know what love is. I will never be… alive. I died long time ago. I died, when I was born. And you people. You making my life more than a hell. There is no one who can touch my skin and make me feel healing or loving. No one. You all just seek and get what you need from me then you throw me away. You all are the same. I am sorry. Maybe my life story has nothing happy in it. But I am not the only one in this. And I know how many people feel. And I just know that there will always be someone who will step on my heart, once and once again. I hate you people. I hate you all. All. One day, you will all feel my pain, I am sure. And I will laugh… you all mean nothing to me. Just some pieces of paper… dust. Not even that. You all don’t exist for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment