May 25, 2011

There were days when...

There were days when ...
Everything was going well.
I am trying to hide what it's called depression,
And fake a smile just for the good impression.
I am what you see and you know I am,
And I can not be different.
I ask for your patience, saying that it hurts.

There were days when everything was going well.
Honestly I didn't wanted them to end...
Now even if it's hard for me,
I'll always have you in my mind.

My tears are hiding.
Thousands words unspoken,
Time turned in cold seconds..
You're still present..

Unrealistic hopes and dreams were consumed,
In false ideals they turned,
You became absent..

I've believed in you
You did just what you wanted.
And maybe you loved me, but to show me you did not know how.
You've hurt me so many times, like I didn't even existed..
Maybe I didn't cared if I didn't loved you.

You've hurt me because you was the first who turned the back on me
Instead of being with me, being the one to remove my tears.
You've ran away when it was hard,
Though you was the one who said
"No matter what others say",
This time it mattered..

But whatever you are..
Looks like you forgot
All the beautiful moments
We have made..

I was once in your game.
But I have been left in confusion..

Think yourself what you want out of life,
Think yourself if you can face it,
As you're away from me now...

No comments:

Post a Comment