May 25, 2011

WAR. In two [ wrote on 8.02.2011 ]

You are my good thought
When I hide in smoke.
And maybe I'll have with you one final way...
And I say that if everything crashes,
If I'm with you, I'll have it all.
When they all forget about me,
I fly, you understand me, squeeze me, and I warm up.
You make me believe that is so hard to lose.
You're the one who always answers.
When asking for backup, the non-hidden.
The one who makes be sun when it rains.
The one who takes me into a new era.
You're the bandage with which I heal my wounds..
When I bleed, fell on the ground, half dead,
You make me get up and shake the dust.
I clench my teeth and I'm ready for a new fight.
You are my companion when I hang on by a thread..
In this battle called life.
You're the voice I hear when everything is quiet around.
When everything else has gone,
When the lines were drawn,
And they gave other verdicts..
Other sentences..
Other wishes.
You bring me to normal when I turn upside down.
And I might not show it, but it would be so hard
Without you. Would be just a simple me...
You are my smile in a dark night.
When after a dawn.. light is all gone.

Dust on the road.

When I shake myself, I say...
There's noone to collect me.
In any war is easier in two.

Don't say now that the feelings are dead.

And now.. the armor fell.. the naked eyes shed rain...
Feelings are stained with mud and then pour...
Memories turned into undead...
My mouth will howl.. My hands will shake.
That's my war with the world.

And you'll be just one, always.

And when the sun and the moon will fall from the sky,
You'll still be the one.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe it's not you.
Maybe or maybe not... do I fool myself?


Even if there are storms, snow, sun and rain
In any war is easier in two...

No comments:

Post a Comment