November 22, 2011

I say.

Selfish motherfucking fuckers you people are. Well, some of you... 
It's obvious, and I'm already sick of your bullshit, and of your fucking wicked ways of fucking things up for me. 
Thank you, fuck you. You can just burn in the deepest hole of Hell for all I care.
"I am your friend, you know you can tell me everything. I'll be there if you ever need someone to talk to." Really bitch, really? When?! Fuck you, and your fucking lies and your fucking self and everything about you.
I hate you people, oh my God, I really do. I wish I could send you all to an island or something, then set fire and watch you burn. 
I knew humans are filthy and retarded, therefore I call myself an animal. I'm not human like you all. I don't think with my ass, and I don't go around selling lies and I don't say shit just for the sake of it.
How the fuck and when have you become like this?! 
Fucking fuck. And when I think I almost believed that there's something good in humanity, I've been proven there's not. All that exists is hate, rage, fury, anger and selfishness.
Die already? Thanks, much appreciated. 
Call me a bitch, call me whatever the fuck floats your boats, I don't really give a flying shit, even though I could enjoy the view of a shit on you. 
I wish I could puke acid on your faces. Maybe like that, the mask will fall and you'll look in the mirror and see the real you I already see.
Before you point the fucking finger or open your mouth, take a fucking look at yourself.
Heartless, yes I am. Fucked in the head, I am also this. But so what?
At least I'm honest. I don't lie, I don't fake and I'm not predending being something I am not. 
Grow some balls already and do something with your goddamned life, but wait. You can't and you will never be able to, because there's nothing left of you anymore.
Cunts.

No comments:

Post a Comment