October 27, 2012

I hate sleeping alone.

I never asked for diamond rings. I never wished for the moon or for the stars.
I just wanted somebody who'd hold me, even just for a while, someone who'd tell me that everything's gonna be alright.
I don't want beauty, because it doesn't last.
I don't want perfection because I'm not myself either.
But when the dusk sets and everything goes to death silence and the whole world shuts off around, I just want that somebody to be by my side.
A kiss, a touch... gently to settle down to sleep in someone's cozy arms.
I don't think that's much to ask for since I'm not high standard when it comes to love.
Sincere, loving, caring... that's all I am, that's all I want.
I'm one of a kind because I give everything and I don't expect much but for that.
Time has come when I really feel bleeding needs and cravings for body warmth.
I hate sleeping alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment